When surfing the Internet, residual elements such as temporary files or cookies may sometimes remain stored on your computer, mobile device or similar. Each cookie is unique to your Web browser and will contain anonymous information such as an identifier, the name of the web page and some figures and numbers.
The purpose of these elements is to improve your experience when surfing the Web, storing your preferences so that on your next visit to the site you can navigate more efficiently, quickly and simply.
What types of cookies does this Web page use?
- Own cookies: These are cookies sent to the user’s terminal from equipment or a domain run by the editor itself and from where the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are cookies sent to the user’s terminal from equipment or a domain that is not run by the editor, but by another organisation that handles data collected through the cookies.
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a Web page.
- Persistent cookies: These are types of cookies in which the data remains stored on the terminal and can be accessed and handled over a period of time defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can be for a few minutes or several years.
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies either from ourselves or from third parties that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus do calculations and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the service provided. For this, an analysis is done of your surfing on our Web page so that we can improve the offer of products or services that we provide you with.
- Advertising cookies: When visiting a Web page or opening some email where any advertisement or promotion of our products or services is published, some cookies may be installed on your browser that we may use later to show you advertising related to the search you have made, in order to be able to control our advertisements in relation, for example, to the number of times they are seen, where they appear, at what time they are seen, etc.